top of page
Schools musical Theatre
Everything in one place
Unlike Drama classes alone, we at LAB provide Musical Theatre training after school for pupils. Our high quality sessions cover acting, singing, movement, dance and performance skills and feed into the school life as much or as little as needed.
- Our termly classes run for a 10 weeks minimum but can be extended to work for the individual needs of the school and parents.
- Safeguarding/Child protection and the welfare of children is something we are fully committed to. All of our leaders are fully trained and DBS checked. Please see our Safeguarding Policy for full information.
- We can support school plays and curriculum work, termly themes, assemblies and help build confidence in students. Anything you need, just ask and we can work with our highly skilled teachers to accommodate the needs of the pupils and school.
- We offer one-off workshops to support curriculum work or any termly theme.
- Schools will have access to our LAB bespoke Musicals. These are written and composed each year especially for children aged 8-15 working with LAB. They are age-appropriate, challenging, moving and fun.
- If you interested in buying in LAB Musical Theatre to your school, feel feel to contact us using our contact form.
bottom of page